ICELAND GUIDE (ebook)
BEST SELLER : More than 8.000 sold copies.
Important: This version is from 2015, reason of the friendly price. Guide to an Extraordinary Icelandic Voyage (in 169 pages). The ICELAND Guide is the result of 9 years of exploration, including 3 years as a photographic guide. It brings together most of what you need to know before you go to Iceland.
ICELAND TRAVEL GUIDE
– Basic planning pointers
– What vehicle should i hire?
– Which way round should i go?
– Light and climate 1/2
– Photographic subjects 1/3
– Where are the best places to photograph (sea)birds?
– How long does it take to explore the key sites?
– When is the best time of day to photograph them?
– Unmissable waterfalls 1/3 [/GDC_column]
– Hi-res maps of each day’s stage
– Detailed daily schedule, with timings
– The photographer’s comments on each place visited
– Photographic equipment
– General equipment
ICELANDIC eROADBOOK | 163 pages