BEST SELLER : More than 8.000 sold copies.
Important: This version is from 2015, reason of the friendly price.
Guide to an Extraordinary Icelandic Voyage (in 169 pages).
The ICELAND Guide is the result of 9 years of exploration, including 3 years as a photographic guide.
It brings together most of what you need to know before you go to Iceland.
→ Available in two versions Fr / En
- 67 %
ICELAND TRAVEL GUIDE
– Basic planning pointers
– What vehicle should i hire?
– Which way round should i go?
– Light and climate 1/2
– Photographic subjects 1/3
– Where are the best places to photograph (sea)birds?
– How long does it take to explore the key sites?
– When is the best time of day to photograph them?
– Unmissable waterfalls 1/3
– Hi-res maps of each day’s stage
– Detailed daily schedule, with timings
– The photographer’s comments on each place visited
– Photographic equipment
– General equipment
ICELANDIC eROADBOOK | 163 pages
SHIPPING OF THE TRAVEL GUIDE
Your eROADBOOK is a High Resolution PDF.
Once downloaded you can read it on every of your personal electronic devices.
You can also print your favorite pages.
Your eROADBOOK DOWNLOAD LINK will be available in your member’s area immediatly after your purchase