THE ICELANDIC eROADBOOK
/ ICELAND TRAVEL GUIDE
Guide to an Extraordinary Icelandic Voyage (in 169 pages)
By professional english translator Roland Glasser
- Basic planning pointers
- What vehicle should i hire?
- Which way round should i go?
- Light and climate 1/2
- Photographic subjects 1/3
- Where are the best places to photograph (sea)birds?
- How long does it take to explore the key sites?
- When is the best time of day to photograph them?
- Unmissable waterfalls 1/3
- Useful filters for iceland 1/3
- Making a panorama
- Hi-res maps of each day's stage
- Detailed daily schedule, with timings
- The photographer's comments on each place visited
- Photographic equipment
- General equipment
- Money matters
- A secret link to 20 very large format ULTRAPANORAMIC photographs
ICELANDIC eROADBOOK 2013 | 169 pages | PRICE: €15
Download a free preview (Important: Use Acrobat Reader for best viewing quality) :
Par Joe CAPRA (Los Angeles - California - USA) - www.scientifantastic.com
I did use your eROADBOOK during my trip and it was a HUGE help!
You did a great job on the eROADBOOK and I am glad I had it with my on my trip and to use for planning the trip.
It was my main book to use for planning the trip. The images you included were very helpful, and your photography is amazing! It was good to be able to relate an image with the names of the locations.
The eROADBOOK was exactly the type of information I was looking for to plan and use on my trip! I spent along time though trying to convert it to English because I don't speak French.
I highly recommend your eROADBOOK to any travelers to Iceland.
Joe Capra / SCIENTIFANTASTIC